 Duplo / 32
31  |  33
Subject:
Duplo 2688 Doctor's Office
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 14:18:09 GMT

While out shopping for some other items yesterday, I came across several
copies of this set:

Duplo 'Doctor's Office'
Set Number: 2688
Pcs: ?  (It was not there, I looked and looked)
Copyright: 1994

It seems to be a box set of a Doctor's office patterned along the lines
of Duplo 'Family Home' The box had a flip front lid similar to those
found on Belville or larger town sets. The TLG US address and copyright
was on a sticker stuck on one end of the box (covering up the European
address I suspect). Considering the amount of dust on the box top edge,
I would not be surprised if they have been there since the mid 90's.
Price was $40 (I think). Oh, and this set also included the Duplo
Ambulance found in 2682.

Ray