 Duplo / 314
Re: Duplo 3x2's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 02:29:57 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Bryan Beckwith writes:
There are plenty of 3x2 curved pieces, but I don't think I've ever seen a
plain 3x2 brick.  As for 1x2, there are 1x2 bricks but they are twice the
height of the average DUPLO brick.  I've never seen them without something
printed on them.

I have some plain 1*2h Duplo bricks, plain yellow, used to hold up the
canopies in the Duplo zoo circa 1994, but normally these are picture bricks
as you say.

I'll dig around my tub of DUPLOs and see if I can find a 3x2, but I don't
think they exist.

I don't think they do either!

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com