 Duplo / 296
  Re: Does 2988 Exist?

Thanks for the info! Now I have to track this down... Does anyone in Oz want to make some money picking one up for me? I'll of course pay for the bucket, plus shipping, plus a finder's fee. Name your price! References available upon request. Thanks! (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Does 2988 Exist?

Crossposted to lugnet.org.au, Can anyone help out a USAn (?) with a Duplo Winnie the Pooh 2988 bucket? None in Hobart that I can find. Please don't reply to me, see the info below. Deidre ------ (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.org.au)