 Duplo / 288
    Racers! —Jonathan Mizner
    While replying to Rob Anderson's message, I heard something on the TV. Getting up, I heard an announcer's voice and something that sounded like the Daytona 500. Dreading having to actually watch what I knew was coming, and being too far from the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Racers! —Nick Cameron
   (...) Racers aren't Duplo. They have 4 pieces, the little 2x2 dude, the car, and the slopes. Racer sets are worth getting just for the slopes. If you take the slopes in Spiky, put them on a 2x4 plate, turn the large slope 180 degrees, and you get (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)