 Duplo / 244
Re: v1.1 of NeoPlastics online(5 1/2 MOC's)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.belville
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 01:33:10 GMT

Most free servers are slow.  Xoom, for example can be very slow (note Xoom
was bought out by NBC)

--
Chef
ICQ:84584424

Bryce McGlone <bmcglone@ditim.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.build.mecha, John Aronson writes:
I just got done doing a big update on my page
Heres a short summary of new models:
   Mecha MOC's:
-Turtle- green hover quad mecha
Cool mecha. I love the colors. Also very good "shell".

Akai Saber- I cross posted to Belville for this because it has a a little • cat
that rides on the robot as sort of a sixth sense for the mecha
I'm going out on a limb here but just because it has a kitty doesn't make • it
Belville. This one looks good, but the pictures are a bit far. I like the • gun.

This stuff is here: http://www.geocities.com/neoplastics
The site is slow to load. I have no idea why as I'm not computer guru. I'm
using a T-1 line and still the pictures take quite a
while. But I do love the models. And the Gundam has come a long way. It's
looking to be rather large. Thanks for sharing.
Bryce McGlone