 Duplo / 210
  Re: Where to buy bulk Duplo bricks

Dacta has a bulk Duplo, there are some specialty pieces mixed in as well. They have a 240 piece set for $41.43. (URL) like to buy from this place. If your order is over $297, shipping is free. In my experiences with them, they have very fast (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Where to buy bulk Duplo bricks

You can get Duplo Dacta at Kids are special. (URL) is a cupon: 41945FTJS Cupon lasts until July 7, 2000. I haven't bought anything (my husband has done major SW shopping lately), but I would really like to get some of the Fun Time Gears sets (sort (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.market.shopping)