 Duplo / 205
204  |  206
Subject:
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND ANY OF THESE DISCONTINUED DUPLO HOUSE SETS???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 02:20:43 GMT

Does anyone know where I can find any of these discontinued Duplo House sets?
I have been trying to find:
#2789 or #2781 Duplo Bathroom
#2785 Duplo Living Room
#2786 Duplo Utility Room (Laundry Room)
#2796 Duplo Play Carry Case (Babysittin Oval Case)
#2784 Duplo Mom and Baby
or #2762 Duplo Family Fun Playground
They are all the bright pastel ones and were made from 1994-1997.
If anyone has any of these new or used that they would be willing to sell,
please email me! I am also looking for any white Duplo bricks or big white
floor pieces.  I have just started getting these for my daughters and they
really need one of the bathroom sets, and really want some of the other sets
listed above.  You can see all of these sets on this site.  Hears the link:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?theme=LEGO,DUPLO,Play+House
Thanks so much!
Camille Kelsch