 Duplo / 19 (-10)
  Duplo Ambulance

I was in a store the other day and I saw a Duplo Ambulance on the shelf. I forget the box number, but it had 9 pcs. An ambulance, a stretcher, two people (I think) and a few other parts. Looked like something from 1992-94 or so. they wanted $13 for (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo Toolo 2930

Yossi has it as "Crane Truck", but this sounds made up? (URL) Sanders wrote in message <380E2831.D9EEACA9@gate.net>... (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo Toolo 2930

Ray - I don't know the official name, but I always referred to that set the same way that the Lugnet database does, as the "Crane and Backhoe Set." While that's not an answer to your question, it is proof that you're not alone! I purchased one of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Duplo Toolo 2930

Does anyone know the proper/official name for 2930 ? The one I found in the store does not seem to have a name on the box, at least not that I can locate. It seems to be a crane and/or backhoe construction set. Ray (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Busy Bee Does Old Duplo Too...

(...) I've only recently put it there. (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Busy Bee Does Old Duplo Too...

OOPS! I guess I never looked at the bottom of your page. (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Busy Bee Does Old Duplo Too...

(...) think anyone was interested in it, but I was wrong. (URL) 60 (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Busy Bee Does Old Duplo Too...

I've scanned the price list. If you live outside the UK, deduct 17.5% (vat). All prices are in UKP, 1UKP = $1.65 (URL) A (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: DUPLO at McDonalds too...and a rebate coupon

(...) Hey kids!! This is your brain. This is your brain on advertising! --Todd (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo)

  How bad does the phoo bear duplo look?

How bad does the Phoo bear duplo look? It's a bad idea for Lego. It's a bad idea for Disney. (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.duplo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact