 Duplo / 169 (-5)
  Brikwars

(...) some of (...) Where are the Brikwars events held? Anywhere near the eastern U.S.? And when are they held? Monthly? LegoMasterLuke (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

(...) I am (mis?)remembering being at a con and playtesting (or trying to, it wasn't very baked yet) a version of an RPG based on the comic book. Circa late 80s early 90s?? Can't remember clearly, someone was filking nearby which of course washed (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.publish)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

(...) LOL!!!! I wonder if Winnie-the-Pooh can hold things in his hand or if they're just build for honeydipping...? I'm pretty sure Eeyore has a DUPLO stud on his back which would convert nicely to a 2x2 SYSTEM brick or larger. (...) OK --Todd (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

(...) ...I'm sorry... I just burst out laughing when I saw the pics (even with the warning! :-) Its great! but those DUPLO dinos just look too cute, specially with all that dangerous military hardware on their back! :-) ..."Awwww, what a cute little (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

(...) Todd, These are very cool. I love the happy dino faces with the machines of mass destruction slung on their backs. Its very similar to having a classic smiley going off to war just on a much larger scale. Now we just need to give (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact