 Duplo / 16
    Duplo Toolo 2930 —Ray Sanders
   Does anyone know the proper/official name for 2930 ? The one I found in the store does not seem to have a name on the box, at least not that I can locate. It seems to be a crane and/or backhoe construction set. Ray (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Duplo Toolo 2930 —Ed McGlynn
     Ray - I don't know the official name, but I always referred to that set the same way that the Lugnet database does, as the "Crane and Backhoe Set." While that's not an answer to your question, it is proof that you're not alone! I purchased one of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Duplo Toolo 2930 —Scott Arthur