 Duplo / *231 (-5)
  Re: Iowa State students make a Lego golf course

(...) Do you have a pointer to the actual article? The news has already changed. (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.castle, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.fun)

  Iowa State students make a Lego golf course

I was watching my local news, and a bit came on about a golf course made of Lego at ISU...so I did a search, and found: (URL) Headline down. Pretty cool...there was heavy use of robotics on the holes, for motion and obstacles, and one hole that the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.castle, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.fun)

  Duplo MOC:s please...

Does anyone build MOC's out of Duplo? I'd love to see some! HAs anyone made a PRIMO/Baby MOC? --Tobias (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo ethnic people at S@H

I looked at this site also, great discount. How did you know the name of the sets 5089, 5090, 5091, 5029? I looked in the set database & they are all called "Family" (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Yay for Duplo Trains!!

Dave Low wrote in message ... (...) Crossing>. (...) The construction site had both of these sets last year. You may need to email them as they don't always list all their sets on their website. (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.duplo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact