 Disney / 93
    Re: Well, this isn't good (especially for the Disney board here) —David Eaton
   (...) I think it was Lego that bailed on the continued contract. From what I've heard, Lego basically said "We've been hit hard by licensing, we're not going to do any more licensed products." - Star Wars was great, but also flopped (Lucas got a (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.disney)

        Re: Well, this isn't good (especially for the Disney board here) —Bryan Wong
     (...) That's what makes me so frustrated. The major competitors report success while TLG makes things worse by making poor business decisions (i.e. the big "2003-change"). -Bryan (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.disney)

        Re: Well, this isn't good (especially for the Disney board here) —Scott Lyttle
   (...) Actually, the license with Disney ended a while before that decision. -Scott (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.disney)