 Disney / 64
  Announcing a new site and another contest...

Announcing the Grand Opening of "When You Brick Upon A Star"... You all know I'm not that wordy (especially after 3 hours of HTML/Image work) (URL) enjoy, and... Enter The New Contest! That's right, We have a new contest, just in time for (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.disney, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Announcing a new site and another contest...

(...) I'll have you know that this has been an especially difficult contest! Jack Skellington is TOUGH in minifig scale!! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.disney, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.contests)