 Disney / 61
    Re: Well, this isn't good (especially for the Disney board here) —Erik Olson
   (...) I just discovered "bildo" on ebay. Apparently a few others have made Disney construction toys. for example: (URL) Duck? and others including Scrooge. (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.disney)

        Re: Well, this isn't good (especially for the Disney board here) —Joe Meno
   (...) I've seen Donald Duck on ebay as a kit from bildo. I don't find myself too terribly impressed with the Bildo sets I've seen, mainly because they are pretty expensive. The Tokyo Disneyland/DisneySea sets are cooler because they are small models (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.disney)