 Disney / 12
Re: Pooh mosaic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.disney
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 21:42:55 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hi all,
Wassssup

I've posted a mosaic of Pooh I made for my SO using the Mosaic set 3443.
I'm making the fut .disney because .disney needs more posts.  :)
I agree with that.

http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/misc/mosaic.html

Doing the mosaic was very tedious, but the result was very rewarding.  I was
very happy with this.  She collects Pooh things and this is recognizably a
specific one of her stuffed Pooh bears.

Bruce
Good job Bruce!  Now if only Lego had used Jake's idea for colored mosaics...

Hasta La Vista, Sean