 Dear LEGO / 973
  Re: Enough already

(...) A clearer distinction can be drawn by saying "you are acting like a such and such" as opposed to saying "you *are* a such and such." Similar to the difference between "you are lying" and "you are a liar." By criticizing someone's action or (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Enough already

(...) Yeah, but it's all the same. :) When I feel the urge to call someone a jackass I don't normally disguise it in roundabout phrasing designed to keep him from wanting to punch me in the face. (...) And you would have won vocab bonus points for (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)