 Dear LEGO / 93
Re: Action Toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 08:20:09 GMT

blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) wrote:

Dear LEGO:

I buy LEGO toys for my children because they are construction toys.  I
do not buy them for their action/play potential.  When I want to buy my
children a 'play' toy, I try to avoid toys that fall apart during
moderately active play.

If you want to produce action toys, please do so.  I would be happy to
see action toys with the high quality demonstrated by LEGO products.
But please let building toys be building toys.

    Have they not started this with the difference between Tech Build
and Tech Play lines?  The tech build models all have much more solid
construction, presumably to withstand the playing following building.

Billb.