 Dear LEGO / 90
    Profanity (was Re: Trains) —Duane Hess
   (...) I am not intending to start another morality flame here, but is the profanity really necessary? I think TLG would be more inclined to listen if you simply asked, "Where's the engine?" rather than "Where's the @%*$ engine?" If you are truly (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Profanity (was Re: Trains) —Steve Anderson
   I'd hardly call that a profanity... nor 'hell', but that tends to get picked on a lot on American TV shows too. But we're rapidly heading off-topic here - the problem is that Lego trains resemble no kind of (mother-flippin') train that is currently (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)