 Dear LEGO / 847 (-10)
  Re: Girls and LEGO (was: Re: Introducing LEGO Direct)

(...) LOL! :-D Thanks for making my day! -Shiri (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.belville, lugnet.scala)

  Re: Girls and LEGO (was: Re: Introducing LEGO Direct)

(...) - (...) Shiri, I hope you are right. So far my little girl is showing some interest in lego. I am a little worried that she isn't interested enough. Although my wife encourages me by reminding me she is only 10 months old. ;-) Steve (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.belville, lugnet.scala)

  Girls and LEGO (was: Re: Introducing LEGO Direct)

Hi John and everyone, Before I respond to John's letter, I'd like to say this: As a girl, not so long ago fitting in the Scala and Belville age range, with three (both older and younger) sisters and three girl cousins, I have to say that I agree (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.belville, lugnet.scala)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

In lugnet.general, Jeff Thompson writes: [snip] (...) [snip] Are you SERIOUS?!? American cannons don't shoot?!? Forgive me for the ignorance, but I had no idea! This is hilarious! LOL! -Shiri (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

(...) I thank you, Rose for your wonderful insight. It pleases me to know that a parent or two out there agree with me. It really doens't matter to me who the company belittles it self for, it just the sake of the fact that it is belittling its own (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

(...) our (...) European (...) posted this letter (in October). In my humble, but "war-weary" opinion, I really don't care what continent's children the company belittles it self for. I just want them to strive for perfection in some division that (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Brad, THANK YOU (and the LEGO Group) for opening the door! I plan to be among those AFOLs you'll be doing business with in the near future. Some of the items I'd like to see among the offerings are retired pieces of great interest [to me - and (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  (canceled)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Not quite, though. My grandma has some of those, and they're _vastly_ inferior to Lego -- they don't really interlock at all. (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) As a kid I never had Lego blocks (it was a long time ago). Instead, mum used to bring me tall cylinders of 'American Bricks' (which now I find seem to made by an Elgo company). These sets were primarily bricks, doors, windows, & roof pieces. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact