 Dear LEGO / 808
  Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

(...) ...and this would give rise to a new piece - 1x1 round TILE, to cover it, as they could switch to ONE mold for horses ;-) And they could make a grey war spike for horses, along with the horn. (...) SADDLE? On a PEGASUS?!?! How DARE you! ;-) (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

  Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

(...) I think you're allowed to use a magic bridle though. (You have to ask Athena nicely.) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

  Fantasy sets! (was Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog)

And to reply to myself (losing it...)... Let's bring up the OTHER Fantasy stuff discussed before. Dragons - gimme a break. The current ones are TOO SMALL. Bring out dragon SETS - bricks/slopes/plates/tiles to build a *DRAGON* - i.e. 100ft scale (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Fantasy sets! (was Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog)

(...) So do we want AIVAS playsets, and "Three Sisters of Dawn" spaceship sets, Hatching playsets, Weyr sets to huge scale, etc? I knew you could shout "yes" very loudly. Jasper (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)