 Dear LEGO / 807 (-5)
  Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

(...) I saw some of these for the first time at a Target last weekend. You can open the lid of the box and look inside to see the pieces. They don't even look as if they would be LEGO compatible, although they claim to work with other building (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

  Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

(...) For the record, Karen thinks it's pretty awful too. (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

Señor Justus, You write that your firm intends to be more receptive to Adult Fans of LEGO. I am quite pleased to hear this. Although I like what I've seen from your 2000 catalog, I have a few new ideas, that I wish to pass on. After this small (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

(...) Well I was off line for a while and am just catching up. Some of you I am sure have seen my postings relating to LEGO and girls in the "Introducing LEGO Direct" Thread. I actually seem to have started a lot of conversation on this topic with (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala)

  Re: Most money spent on Lego at one time (was Re: LEGO for Life Sweepstakes)

(...) You're right.. we didn't want to know. Man. I would have loved to have had one or two extra 375s to go with my first, back then (not that I wouldn't now, of course..)(BTW, I was five then.. ;) ) Dear Lego.. how about more sets like 375/6075? (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact