 Dear LEGO / 782 (-5)
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(donning flame-retardant attire) When these young people walk out into the real world, they will find that not everyone is testosterone-driven, regardless of their gender. Gender and aggressive behavior do not line up evenly. I have known aggressive (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

(...) Nope. The message I'm being presented by LEGO is that they don't care enough to proof their text. 'faciest'? Steve (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

TLC has produced some non-conflict sets, the one that comes to my mind is 6595 'Surf Shack'. I somewhat suspect that this set was sort of a prototype-Paradisa set, although without the pink. Train sets would also fall into this catagory. Ray (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Part of my frustration is that it's difficult to _find_ Lego system toys that are generally appealing to girls. Almost all of the sets are fire trucks, police stations, race cars, or space/castle/pirate sets, and as someone else mentioned, all (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Eric Kingsley wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> I know I'll prolly get lit up good for this, but here goes. Generally speaking, I don't see LEGO as being a toy sought out by girls. Now before you ignite the torches, let me explain. First, take an (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact