 Dear LEGO / 763
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) [Snip] Now that I have had a day or so to mull over what I would like to say here it is... Open Letter to Brad, TLC and the LEGO Direct Staff Many of the posts and letters from AFOLs and others that you will see have requests for solutions to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

"DaveG" <peagreen@intergate.ca> wrote: <MASSIVE CHOP WITH LARGE CLEAVER> (...) ...An excellent parallel I can note here is Games Workshop and their Outriders groups. GW actively supports these groups to basically go places and champion and talk up (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)