 Dear LEGO / 737 (-5)
  Re: Brad Justus is real

(...) Actually, no, it's not possible to effectively forge messages here. Yes, you can post messages using someone else's name (easily, even). But it is _not_ possible to forge the originating IP in Todd's logs. Which means that even though _we_ (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  "If it were my toy company..."

[crossposted to .dear-lego & .general; followups to .dear-lego] Brad Justus, Senior Vice President of LEGO Direct, wrote in (URL): "We want to be a company with whom you want to be involved. We want to be the company you'd like us to be. And to do (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Uhm.. Uhm.. can we play? I've heard of at least 6 confirmed memberships from the Netherlands. Jasper (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) In other words, the 12V features + DCC to the 9V line. I want. Badly. Jasper (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Get a load of THIS bozo...

Oops. Yes, of course. I know nothing of the real Brad, who (supposedly?) works for LEGO. But the troll who posted to rtl in Brad Justus' name was Chris McKinney, who has been hanging about, wondering what kind of money she can get for her LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact