 Dear LEGO / 707 (-5)
  Re: What the F.......

WE HAVE ALL BEEN SHAFTED!!!...!!! How gullible are we all--I guess very much so. After all, the email address looked official enough. And we all want our greatest wishes to come true. But I think we all got burned!!!! I personally did not post a (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

That is bad, though since I'm taking Sociology this semester, I have to look at how the culture of where this company exists is much different than ours in the US. You notice how those products do sell better in europe than the US, and you can be (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

  What the F.......

Has anybody read this yet? It was posted on RLT and I'm just quoting it: Subject: Thanks for your input (...) "The text beginning with ">" is not mine but somebody else's." (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

(...) That's ao awful! I can't believe they really wrote that! (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala)

  Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

The basic existence of a special dumbed-down and pinked-up segment of the LEGO universe designated for girls (and the corresponding boys-only restriction for Technic and even System) is bad enough, but check out this quote from the Scala web site: (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact