 Dear LEGO / 692 (-5)
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) You mean like launch command for example? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) not naiming names but the australian stores of one of these chains use a giraffe as a mascot :) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) and (...) When I was 12 I made the ENTIRE LINE of Thundercats (now on Cartoon Network) on mini-fig scale. Nothing could touch my Thundercat Tank or my Cats Lair Fortress. My Mummra was EVIL and my Liono was authentic. If LEGO could team up (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) I like the helicopter skids. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Gotta call you on this one, man. (: I *love* Paradisa. I wish I hadn't been in my Dark Ages while it was available. I wish I could get ahold of it -- I need the pieces-parts to build my town, Southern-California style, but there's no way I can (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact