 Dear LEGO / 668
Re: Yuk!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:31:54 GMT

Indeed.

--Tobias

good point
TOWN .jr SUCKs

--
Z. Unger
dzz@mindspring.com
ICQ: 14375008
Zlatko's Universe :  http://www.Geocities.com/TimesSquare/Stadium/9968/
LEGO fusion :  http://lego.virtualave.net/LEGO/
Mark Nelson <3nelsons@nospampressenter.com> wrote in message
news:F7tp3J.40w@lugnet.com...
WARNING: If anyone likes Town Jr. (Cough, cough, splutter!) don't read • this
message!

Hi all,

    In the set #6425 TV Chopper, how do you like how now they have to • tell
you what the TV camera is? I think thats funny, as they never had to • before!
Hmmm, I wonder why? Maybe because it has a blue lens, and that strange
yellow thing sticking off of it! Also, in the set #6434 Roadside Repair, • how
can the owners of that sick little car thats being jacked up drive the
thing? They'd be pulled over, because the cop behind them couldn't stand
looking at it any more!

    Just ranting and raving, and wishing they'd take Town Jr. off the
market,

--Mark Nelson