 Dear LEGO / 66
    Re: Thanks! —Robert Farver
   (...) I have to echo this sentiment. I've spent a lot of money buying black roof bricks second hand or from Auczilla, and now I can buy them from LEGO. It has to be the best service pack I've seen yet, though I am very happy to see the other new (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Thanks! —Robert Wallace
   (...) the (...) the (...) had (...) I just bought the 3033 1200-piece freestyle tub -- it has green bricks! Not a lot, compared to the others, but it's a start. Robert Wallace robertw@netcom.com (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)