 Dear LEGO / 657 (-5)
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:FMHtE5.Kp2@lugnet.com... (...) Well. I saw your message, read it, and then sat here in a funk wondering if this could be true. So, I'm going to go on the assumption that it is. That some (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) DYA HAD some 4547 Club Cars this morning. Note I said HAD. I tried to order 10 just minutes after they showed on the site, but only got 5 :-( (at least I got 5 4549s and a TON of 4537s). Now I gotta hope for an affordable 4558 one of these (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Brad, Welcome! This indeed is great news! (...) I for one would like to see a dedicated channel. If not here in lugnet, perhaps Lego can put something together. (...) It is definitely encouraging to hear from a company that has been so influential (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

HeyHEY! Don't get RID of the pink, just don't expect it to be THE reason a "girl" set sells. I LIKE pink for accent, as do many others. As Gary and I have noted, having pastels in ALL colors would make for a killer Miami layout. (...) -- | Tom (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: All I can say is...

(...) I don't think it's fake. Buffie Shervington of the Potomac Mills Outlet Store made veiled references to the Direct to Consumer effort in (URL) it is coming. Perhaps just a little quicker than she was expecting. Adrian -- (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact