 Dear LEGO / 652 (-5)
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

As a devotee of Lego for over 25 years, I can only say ... Yeee...eeesss...sss!!!! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  All I can say is...

Brad Justus has better not turn out to be the m*dr*id, or we'll be chartering a bus to Ocala, and it *won't* be a pretty sight when we're finished. 8) Rob (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Well, let me be the 53rd to say welcome! With luck this will be the unveiling of a new communicative era for Lego. This is something that the Lego fan community has been longing for quite some time, and as the responses have shown, this is quite a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

In lugnet.general, James Simpson writes: P.P.S. What would I like to see? Service packs with roof peaks in all possible colors, but preferably in white, dark gray, brown and tan. We need a little bit of variety and realistic colors for our (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Let me be the 52nd person to thank you for looking to us as a legitimate customer base. I look forward to working with TLC to make your products and services the best they can be. Oh, and THANK YOU for bulk ordering. No longer will we have to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact