 Dear LEGO / 637 (-5)
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Brad, Just let me say that what has been said already sums up my feelings perfectly so I won't make this to long. I will say welcome and if there is ever a way that we can help I am sure you will get lots of it and in very clear and well thought out (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) And I'll take several hundred with solid yellow "glass". (obscure Boston reference) followups to lugnet.off-topic.fun (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Wow! This is a major, major breakthrough since the days of RTL just a few years ago when the only place online to discuss Lego was just one unorganized group with no order where spammers lurked every day and messages expired after a short period of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) wants 1 old 4.5v train rubber ring? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) With ALL the part numbers! if such a list came out it would be the ultimate reference for afols. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact