 Dear LEGO / 577 (-5)
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Brad, THANK YOU! Comments below... (...) Suggestion - STOP the "this set only available in country X". That would stop us from having to ship sets all over the world. Make a set available from Lego Direct no matter what country you live in - a TRUE (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Although I am not the first, WELCOME! <rubbing my eyes, and lifting my jaw after reading your post> I am glad to see TLG (or LD) recognize that AFOL give birth to CFOL and future AFOL! If there is anything we can do to help you in your endeavor, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Brad, As an adult LEGO enthusiust, I would like to thank you for making my day. We are truly happy to hear that you are accepting input. Allowing bulk sales of parts (even in an extremely limited manner) would be a tremendous step that would (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Welcome Brad! It is great to have you. My one and only rant is the recent changes in Town. Why so simplified? Why not offer the "Town Jr." sets and real classic Town sets as two seperate collections? Or, how about re-realising old LEGO sets from the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Three words:

Sell individual pieces!!! (All of them)(or most would be good) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact