 Dear LEGO / 5637 (-5)
  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) If that doesn't convince TLG to release it, I don't know what will. (16 years ago, 15-Aug-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) I've literally just signed up for a LUGNET membership just to post here because... I WANT THIS SET! (Or at least a generic one, not necessarily Vestas-branded) If I could only buy one more Lego set ever, this would be the set, as it is the (...) (16 years ago, 15-Aug-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) I agree with that too from Italy! As I've recently been to Billund, Denmark, the real ones are everywhere, so I would like to put one in a "countryside" layout... Alex Cordero (...) (16 years ago, 11-Aug-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) Yes I agree. The set should be avaiable to everyone. A set like that should be spread and shown everywhere, also for the important idea to sensibilize people to alternative energies. Only AFOLS can do that, I don't think most of Vestas (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jul-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

This is one set that I would buy if released to the public. Great design, PF, pieces on different colors and awesome theme! (16 years ago, 24-Jul-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact