 Dear LEGO / 5622 (-5)
  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) I posted just this request to the Ambassador forum, but I'll echo it here. Please, please release this set to the public, or at least to AFOLs or LUGs! The windmill is a great design, in excellent scale to the minifigs, and its got a motor. (...) (16 years ago, 17-Jul-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

It's a winner, for sure. Please count me in on this potential set as well. (16 years ago, 17-Jul-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) Echoing all the other great comments on this thread... Add my vote, as I would definitely purchase this set. Andy (16 years ago, 17-Jul-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) Jordan - I'd like to see the 4999 Windmill in general distribution for all the reasons others have stated - form, function, colors, theme compatability, etc. Any LEGO windfarm has to have multiples of this set - it's got built-in repeatability (...) (16 years ago, 17-Jul-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) Yes please! What a gorgeous set! I would definitely buy as many as I could! Doeg (16 years ago, 17-Jul-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact