 Dear LEGO / 5507 (-5)
  Re: New instructions at lego.com

(...) Be it carpet, grass, or a bad haircut on a big headed friend... I find this pic so laughable and insulting to the target audience. My own kids rolled their eyes at this one and called "lame". The pic that shows kids not to dump out all the (...) (17 years ago, 24-May-07, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Save the 10183 trains!

In lugnet.trains, Jeroen de Haan wrote: ... (...) In working with LDD, I've found a couple of tricks. First, even in the instruction mode you can change your viewpoint to see the bricks that have appeared (a "highlight new bricks" feature in the (...) (17 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Save the 10183 trains!

Hi, Last Saterday it arrived, my 10183. It is an awesome set with loads of parts and possibilities. But after building the crocodile (building instructions included in the box), we (my daughter, son and I) wanted to build one (or two) of the other (...) (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.dear-lego)

  PLEASE, just one part, just one!!

For years I've dreamed of a space outpost that sports an array of trans-domes in all the Classic Space colors. The only dome missing is this part in trans-red: (URL) PLEASE TLG? I don't care if there's only one of these in an $80 set, I'll buy four (...) (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  LDD 2.0 for win (german version) does not interact with mouse

LDD no interaction with mouse When there is no internet connection, the question "would you work offline?" cannot answered by mouse. Buttons can not be pressed. Also when there is an conection in startwindow there appear no models and "load another (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-07, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact