 Dear LEGO / 55
54  |  56
Subject:
Customer Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 01:44:25 GMT

Dear LEGO,

I want to thank the LEGO company for having some of the best
customer service that I have ever dealt with.  Every time I have
called Consumer Affairs, I have gotten a helpful, friendly and
above all /fast/ response - the pieces have usually arrived before
even the earliest time I was told to start looking for them.

Similarly, the people at Shop@Home seem to have unfailing good
attitudes, even during the busy and stressful Christmas season.
Having worked in a retail environment, I know how frustrating the
Christmas season can be, and I am impressed at the way the LEGO
employees handle themselves.

To all the LEGO folks in Enfield, CT:  Thank you, and you're
doing a great job.  I appreciate it.

Jeff Johnston