 Dear LEGO / 5447 (-5)
  Where Have All the Studs Gone?

Dear LEGO, I just opened my new MindStorms NXT, and my first impression is that this is a really cool system with a lot of potential. But I've gotta ask - where have all the studs gone? A 577-piece LEGO set that has a grand total of six pieces that (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX) !

  Teaching NXT - Engineers without Boarders

I started teaching an NXT Robotics Club at the High School level today. In tandem with the Engineers without Boarders Challenge. I must say how impressed I am with the new NXT! The documentation, the parts found in the kit and the up and running (...) (18 years ago, 9-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Does anyone from LEGO read these posts?

Well, I am curious. Does anyone from LEGO read these posts? (18 years ago, 3-Nov-06, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Possible idea for The LEGO Company

(...) Another update on the MB basic bags: I saw a big display of them in a (URL) Five Below> at the (URL) Arundel Mills Mall> in Maryland. They were arranged by color in tall cardboard boxes, and were priced at $1.50. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's (...) (18 years ago, 21-Oct-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Lego mailing list (shop.lego.com)

Hi! I, as many of you, am on the mailing list og TLC (shop.lego.com news), but I have a problem. I get all mails 3 times, when trying to adjust anything, I see that I am only subscribed once. Whenever there is something new, I am told 3 times. I (...) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact