 Dear LEGO / 5412
  Possible idea for The LEGO Company

Recently on a visit to the local Doller Store, I happened across this in the aisle-- (URL) Yep--MegaBlok packages containing basic bricks, all for a buck. I don't know if TLC would be at all interested in offering similar packages, but I would (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Possible idea for The LEGO Company

(...) Holy moley! Where did you see these? In Canadialand? Which province? And which dollar store (since there are so many variations)? And do you really spell it "Doller" up there? Is that like "humour"? Any idea of a piece-count in the bags? Do (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Possible idea for The LEGO Company

(...) I was originally going to CC clone brands, but eh, lazy and all that :) It was the Dollar Store (my bad speeling....) at Eastgate Mall in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada The pieces look pretty uniform--plates and bricks in specific colours--blue, (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Possible idea for The LEGO Company

(...) I have a couple of these in brown that I bought at a WalMart (in Maryland) a couple years ago. I think the original price was $2 and they were on clearance for .25 or .50. I'll see if I can find one. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Possible idea for The LEGO Company

(...) Found it: (3 URLs) I remember WalMart had a lot of MB stuff at the time. There were similar packs of transparent elements, and maybe a windshield pack? Those might have been the same thing. The most interesting product was a tackle box stuffed (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Possible idea for The LEGO Company

(...) snip (...) snip (...) snip (...) Well, there's your exchange rate right there--25 cents in the US, a buck in Canada! I'm moving!! Well, no, not really... I don't think the U.S. is ready for me at this time... The packaging looks pretty much (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Possible idea for The LEGO Company

(...) It would be neat if TLC did a basic brick/plate/slope box(or one stud bottle), say a 200 peice, in each color for a reasonable price, around $6.50. No marketing required, just offer it in their retail stores/S@H and occasionally send out a (...) (18 years ago, 4-May-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Possible idea for The LEGO Company

(...) Another update on the MB basic bags: I saw a big display of them in a (URL) Five Below> at the (URL) Arundel Mills Mall> in Maryland. They were arranged by color in tall cardboard boxes, and were priced at $1.50. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's (...) (18 years ago, 21-Oct-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)