 Dear LEGO / 5409
5408  |  5410
Subject:
Great Job on Exo-Force
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 18:10:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The new Exo-Force line is a huge hit with my family.

My kids are crazy about getting them- for the lights, the figs (both human and
robot), and the great parts selection (curve and slope bits, click hinges in
normal colors).

As for me, I actually used the stickers that come in a set for the first time in
years.  The stickers, even in the small sets, are wonderful for all kinds of
uses.  I love the weapon construction as well.  And the human fig bodies are
some of the best space suits you've ever produced.

On the down side, it would have been nice if the purplish color on the stickers
with the 7700 Stealth Hunter had been a more common color (ie blue) rather than
something that may not match anything else in my collection.

The light brick design strikes me as rather odd, and the overly-complicated
construction that is then used to activate it is even more so.  But my kids love
these, and I'm sure they're helping the sales.

I'm really looking forward to seeing some new Exo-Force later this year, and
hoping that we'll see multiple years of this series.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com