 Dear LEGO / 5332 (-5)
  Why is there no plate 1x5

Dear LEGO, This question is on my minde all the time, and I do not know if anyone else asked before but: Why is there no Plate 1x5? This could be IMHO so usefull! The same goes for a Brick 1x5 and Tile 1x3. There are probably a dozen or so more (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  An idea concerning the new RC trains and a new RCX

Hi, all, I know this might just be a shot in the blue sky, but anyway: Lego is most propably working on a new RCX system. At the Legofan site, there is a discussion about things that should be in a new RCX, and someone mentioned Bluetooth as a (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) All of this information is correct. Please note than when I posted on this thread in early July we did not know when the sets would be released in North America and I was pestering Jake for more information (which he did not have yet). Check (...) (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  When will the Vikings raid the US?

I've been away on vacation for a couple weeks and a little out of the loop. Does anyone know if/when the Viking line will be available in the US? I searched for info on Lugnet but didn't find much. The Brickfest 2005 keynote speech mentions the line (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Vikings

Here's the full answer: Erik Olson: Why did Lego wait until 2005 to explore a Scandinavian theme with Vikings? Jørgen Vig Knudstorp: There's several answers to that. One is I think there's some Scandinavian humbleness-- we did not think anybody (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact