 Dear LEGO / 5291
  Re: MegaBloks

(...) Surely you include LEGO's new "Lil' Pirates" line, or whatever it's called, in your critique? One of the new Pirates Jr. ships has only 140 pieces. (...) You're showing your age, Kirby! I don't think that multi-hued pics and graphics bother (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) I try not to aknowledge the Junior line. Though I have bought some Junior sets at deep discount for some chrome pcs and out of curiosity as to what I might be able to do with some of the parts. Most of the pcs went to my kids who gleefully (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) Hi Kirby thanks for your response! I can see in the next few years Megabloks gaining greater market share and continuing to improve it's product line in terms of quality, realism and general appeal to a wider youth audience then Lego. (...) (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) After many years of LEGO purchases, I've recently added some MB sets. As I live in Denmark, I can buy only LEGO in the stores, and pays the very high price accordingly. So to get MB sets, I have to buy from UK or USA. I have bought quite a (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Arne Lykke Nielsen wrote: even if I dislike the (...) Who knows; if real vikings constantly experienced terrible monsters and dragons flinging at them from every direction, they may have improvised catapults :) (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)