 Dear LEGO / 5287
    Re: MegaBloks —Patrick McFarland
   (...) Eh, I don't like the Dragon product line. The occasional special piece in a kit is great (Bionicle pushes the limits of good taste, but doesn't break them), the Dragon line is hard to be considered bricks at all. From what I've seen, there are (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: MegaBloks —Dave Schuler
     (...) Just for reference, the Dragon Eggs sets are marketed as what they are--a Dragon figure in an egg, with no claims of included bricks. The Dragons typically have a four-stud arrangement on their backs to accommodate a seated minifig. Other sets (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: MegaBloks —Richard Noeckel
     (...) That's too funny... lol I like how you felt the need to justify that! That made me smile. Well done. :-) --==Richard==-- (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: MegaBloks —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Did i mention the MB Dragon’s line somewhere?!? (I don't think i linked to it?) Actually i was referring to their new 'Pyrate' line and how they reinvented the minifig that really got my attention. Interestingly enough though, the Dragon line (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)