 Dear LEGO / 5287 (-5)
  Re: MegaBloks

(...) Eh, I don't like the Dragon product line. The occasional special piece in a kit is great (Bionicle pushes the limits of good taste, but doesn't break them), the Dragon line is hard to be considered bricks at all. From what I've seen, there are (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Ahh, the old times...

(...) While I hope they do continue older product lines, I am a big fan of the mindstorms, the Spybotics, the Bionacle manas. I have found uses for some of the most obscure peices, and if you take a look at the lugnet mecha forum, you will some othe (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) I personally don't know - but Lugnet DOES have a forum for discussing Megabloks and other clone brands: (URL) . You'll probably get more information there. -Lenny :followups to o-t.clone-brands (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks

I'll admit that Megabloks look really cool on the shelf. But I have to question a really cool looking Pirate ship or castle w/ dragon when there's only a hundred pcs or so. I look at the boxes and see a LOT of juniorization. And talk about color (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  MegaBloks

!Hey guys, _MegaBloks_ Yup, that's right... i'm using the 'MB' word! ...lol Perhaps this is the wrong place to ask, but… does MegaBloks have an open forum for their product lines like Lego does with this here fan-site ‘Lugnet’... What i mean to say (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact