 Dear LEGO / 5285
  Re: MegaBloks

(...) I personally don't know - but Lugnet DOES have a forum for discussing Megabloks and other clone brands: (URL) . You'll probably get more information there. -Lenny :followups to o-t.clone-brands (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) Thanx-man! I actually totally forgot about that! Plus, i never really wanna leave Lugnet, i'm here for the people, they just 'happen' to share the same enthusiasm for a hobby we all enjoy. Peace, --==Richard==-- (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)