 Dear LEGO / 5282
  Ahh, the old times...

Dear LEGO, When I was a kid, I remembered how LEGO toys were apart of a modular toy system. Town, for example, had a complementary set of vehicles and sets, focusing on emergency services (such as police, firemen, ambulance/hospital, etc) and on (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Ahh, the old times...

(...) While I hope they do continue older product lines, I am a big fan of the mindstorms, the Spybotics, the Bionacle manas. I have found uses for some of the most obscure peices, and if you take a look at the lugnet mecha forum, you will some othe (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)