 Dear LEGO / 5279
    PaB Selection —Mike Case
   Dear Lego, Please improve the variety in the Orlando PaB selections. I have stopped in several times since the grand re-opening. Each time, I have found a number of bins that are duplicates (triplicates?) of each other. What was the point of (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jun-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: PaB Selection —Brian Davis
   (...) I'd love that as well. Actually, if it was possible add a "bulk, disordered PaB" (what the old grab bags were filled from would be great... well, for me anyway). (...) I suspect to expand *access* - the new PaB design makes it much *MUCH* (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jun-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)