 Dear LEGO / 5272 (-5)
  Re: LAY OFF THE GLUE!

(...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  LAY OFF THE GLUE!

LEGO, your products have been looking great for 2005. Improved Knight's Kingdom II sets. Viking sets. Designer sets. And now this wonderful chess set*. Don't kill it with glue. Everything about glue goes agaisnt what LEGO is about: building and (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Brickmaster $5 coupon

Jeff, very simple fix. Click on the shopping cart icon on the main screen. Then click of the Quick order button. Then it should bring you to a page that has the items page where you can enter in the numbers. On this screen you will be able to enter (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Technic Designers?

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mark Neumann wrote: SNIP good points (...) I absolutely agree. the Technic basic sets of yesteryear were GREAT for this type of bulk, open-ended creativity. For me, these 3 sets are my technic designer sets: (3 URLs) The yellow (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Brickmaster $5 coupon

I went to Lego shop@home, got my cart set up & was ready to pay, but did not see an entry area for the Brickmaster $5 coupon (I tried entering the code in the gift certificate area, but no luck). Am i supposed to have entered a brickmaster member #? (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact