 Dear LEGO / 5227
5226  |  5228
Subject:
Missing pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:21:23 GMT

Not sure if this is the right group to post to...

I have just purchased 4883 and upon assembling the main models discovered that
pages in the middle of building instructions are missing (##35-66). So
dissapointing...

Is there any way for me to get these pages (even scans will do).

I tried to write to Lego support but the site says they don't handle requests
from my country (Russia).

What do I do?

Alex