 Dear LEGO / 5183
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 03:24:21 GMT

Kevin,

If you read the thread, they've already noted it was a mis-translation.

"Kevin L. Clague" wrote:

In lugnet.color, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
I strongly disagree with this letter.  The more colors the better.  LEGO must
innovate to stay alive.

Ben,

  If you change the language of the letter so that it is clear that you are a
group of people made up mostly of AFOLs, not the entire AFOL community then I
will have no opinion about your letter, retract my objection to it, and wish you
the best of luck in you quest.

  Otherwise I have a right to object to your letter, its format and content,
because it claims to be speaking for me.

Respectfully,
Kevin

--
Tom Stangl