 Dear LEGO / 5137 (-5)
  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) That word is slang and has several meanings. to m******ate. -- an act or instance of m******ation. something which belies self-indulgent or egotistical behaviour a person exhibiting self-indulgent behaviour; a wanker. wank off, (used (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) I DON'T agree with this letter and I think sending it from "the group of Adult Fans Of LEGO® (AFOLs)" is misleading. David Arnon, who will buy the new 2005 Technic sets in a heartbeat. (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

Some snippage. (...) I agree with Peter, I think excessive crossposting is something to be avoided. And I'm not the only person that feels that way. I'd also remind those thinking of crossposting excessively (for shock, for humor, to make a point, (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Civil War!

(...) I wonder if we should all put away our toys (or dump them off at the local children's hospital, donate to the tsunami children) and go outside for a bicycle ride, or grab a book or something. -Patrick (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

I agree with the above letter. Partick S. O'Donnell (39) Lancaster County, PA, USA Loosing much interest in purchasing LEGO as a direct result of this color change issue. Purchases off by 80% in 2004 as compared with the average of the past 12 (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact